Back to News
Coronavirus - Important Update - Preston
Posted on 31 Jul 2020
Preston has had a recent spike in coronavirus cases & we need your help to avoid a full outbreak.
- avoid visitors in your home
- wear face coverings in enclosed public spaces / to mosque
- get tested if you have symptoms
Government guidance has now changed regarding self-isolation. If you display symptoms of Covid-19, or test positive for the virus, you will now need to isolate for 10 days.
Eid Al-Adha's spirit of family, community, connection and celebration is at the heart of Lancashire's values and helps make us a strong and cohesive county.
This year, we are asking you to take some additional steps to keep congregations safe:
- Stay at home and celebrate with those you live with or via video call
- If visiting a mosque, please follow all guidance and make sure you sign in and out
- Keep 2m apart from anyone you don't live with
- Avoid car sharing
- If have symptoms of #coronavirus, self-isolate and book a test: https://bit.ly/3g25Uwp or use the NHS 111 online service: https://bit.ly/3cZ2Xvv.
Full guidance at: https://bit.ly/3iGmKT7